Thursday, August 4, 2011

EXTRACT: CH 58 Black guilt

Martin rubbed his knuckles. “I know about the envelope and the page …,” he said beginning to shout. “You see – my father told my mother about the secret,” he hollered flying into a rage. “She told me … I know all about it … I know everything … and because of you I never knew him …  because of you … you murdered him …” Years of pent-up frustration and anger spewed from his poisonous tongue. Martin was unable to control himself. He banged the table then hurled the laptop, just missing Ravi. “You  … my father was a great man … you murdered him … you pig … for what … for what … was it about the secret page he ripped from the book … was it … was it … you will tell me you pig … you will tell me now …. What was on the page … WHAT DID IT SAY?” He stood hunched over the table with his hands on the table and his head bowed. He was heaving. “What is the secret?” he bellowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment